This Policy was last amended on 12/1/13. We may update this Policy from time to time, so we invite you to review this page periodically. When we make changes, we may send an e-mail to you or notify you the next time you log-in, and we will post the updated Policy on this web page. All changes will go into effect on the date that is listed in our Policy. The new Policy will apply to all past and current users of WinterParkChocolate.com and will replace any prior Policies. By using this website, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a Member or use WinterParkChocolate.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information about you in various ways, including when you register an account, enroll in a loyalty card club, make purchases, and when you visit our website or social media sites:
- If you choose to become a Member, we collect your name, address, phone number, email address, username, password, and birth date. We also collect the names, addresses, and phone numbers of those persons whom you add to your personal address book as a Member.
- If you shop with us via WinterParkChocolate.com, we collect the following information about you: name, address, phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date as well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients (if any). We use your name, address, phone number, billing information/credit card information to process your order or as otherwise described in this Policy.
- If you visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media pages, we may collect information you submit or make publicly available.
- We also collect any information you submit to us when you participate in our promotions, contests, and sweepstakes.
- We also collect information automatically using technology when you visit our website or social media pages or when you open one of our e-mails.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you have requested and as described in this Policy. The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order. In addition, Winter Park Chocolate may contact you via email or regular mail to keep you up-to-date on the latest WinterParkChocolate.com news or to send you our latest catalog. Additionally, gift recipients may, from time to time, receive our latest catalog as well as offers from us regarding new products and services that we think may be of interest to them. We work with a third party service provider, who uses information collected automatically through technology to help us better understand how you use WinterParkChocolate.com. The information this third party service provider collects, such as which search engine referred you to WinterParkChocolate.com and how you navigated around our website, will help us to better serve you and provide you with more personalized information and product offerings. We may share your information, including your name, address, email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with us with a third-party advertising partner and its service providers in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partner will make the data we provide to it anonymous.
5. MARKET RESEARCH
From time to time, Winter Park Chocolate may also contact you via email, postal mail, text message, or phone to conduct questionnaires and surveys. Survey information is treated like all of the information we collect.
6. ACCESS TO & CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose to: (1) stop receiving promotional materials by mail, phone, or email; (2) update or correct your personal information; and (3) cancel your Loyalty Membership; or (4) disable your account. To carry out any of these choices:
• A Member can access, review and/or correct all of their personally identifiable information that was provided to us online by logging into their Account and accessing the My Profile section.
• If a Member wishes to have their account disabled, the Member can send an email with this request to email@example.com. Please include your name, the email address associated with the account and the following message: “I would like to disable my WINTERPARKCHOCOLATE.com website account.”
• You may unsubscribe from marketing emails from us by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE link within marketing email that you’ve received from Winter Park Chocolate.